Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Procrastinate

This is a major mental dysfunction which is apparent in every human being, however it varies from person to person. Weeks back I was surfing on the internet and came across this blog of Jennifer Blanchard the above subject is motivated through her blog only.

Isn't it true if one starts procrastination it would cause a major downfall for his/her career?Eventually; the individual would say to oneself: I have deserted my life.

Just to give each of you a thought, I wrote this article :) its too short though but just a start-off ! I urge everyone reading this article to start reminiscing and treasure out the adventurous ideas which you procrastinated in your early life (young, teen, adult and so on...)

1 comment:

  1. hmm nice one dear ! Some which is terribly wrong with me and which cause my mom yelling on me all the time but I end up practice it some how ....and this effect my health in return ! I am studious cum workaholic. When I was student since matriculation I was pretty studious and always in to studies so its like since than till graduation I used to skip my meals at times and this led to extend in last year of graduation that for my thesis I used to woke up whole night and if I had a lunch than the gap in between meal used to last on lunch of next day or at snacks in college that’s it. For my friends I was a behenji and end up completing their assignments lol. Well this session end and mom take a breath if relief. But her tension become worst when I joined my first job I used to skip breakfast than had only lunch and skipped my dinner I loved the sleep more than ever on Sundays I used to sit on internet for long hours and used to chat with my khala , cousins and brother in abroad. In nutshell this all affected my health in bad ways. Now after engagement I have become conscious about the things which were not important to me earlier like now I don’t want dark circles they scare me like hell so I m taking a herbal treatment for that and I never cared about my hairs now I am working on their growth. I was always in study or either work never give damn to house hold but now learning cooking and other stuff.

    In nutshell, I want to say “Please take of your self” ; stay fit and happy because we are answerable to Almighty Allah on the day of judgment even about a ingle hair of our body! And thanks to Vincent for starting a very nice topic something which can provoke the sense of responsibility for the person himself / herself.

    Best Regards, Amina

    ReplyDelete