Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Damage

"I would be happy to live-up another day rather killing myself by reminiscing on a grievous past". (Vincent Michael)

I find life completely open, I could say unlimited opportunities to mingle with different personalities. I usually encounter 10s (tens) of people with humorous psyche; everyday. Alas, its my character, it is what I'm that I prefer keeping myself reserved but its nothing I intend to do intentionally, it's just my conscious as I have the tendency of not trusting people at one glance, sometimes never.

How would you possibly describe a damaged moment of your life? How did you feel; remorseful right? I guess so.

It's not easy to recover instantaneously after getting damaged. It is a timely process, to some people it takes years sometimes a lifetime.

2 comments:

  1. Good to read about you! keep on writing and discover yourself and help others through your precious words.

    Azam
    azamvianney@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice topic again ! Well i dont really recall any thing till the date which cause any personality distruction in me . I am always a friendly person but its like i am friendly to all but not a friend to every person . I have always been surrounded by people who love me and care for me alot either my parents, fiancee , siblings or other relatives so hopefuully inshaAllah wont ever face any such personality demage ...

    However, I want to add something here which I have shared with Ahmed twice its like i really appreciate your way of expressing your thoughts and the way you carry your self . May Allah Bless you (Ameen)

    ReplyDelete