Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Self Determination

If you enjoy doing something, but still have a conscious (whether right OR wrong) just keep on corresponding with this habit, eventually you will intuit a result and trust me a DECISION will occur from within.

It is usually said, that a person is mentally devastated when he is unable to comprehend his present state of life.

However, if you apply the introductory verse of this post in your life, I say you will not be disappointed. That's what it is (conscious & constant flow of repetitive attempts). If I sit in a corner and ponder as to what events were subject to my very own self determination I would end up with a blank page :-( I would hardly even jot down a single word. I see 'Self Determination' as a constant process of confusion which ultimately result into a virtuous verdict for oneself (yes!, why I say virtuous verdict for oneself, because; obviously your own interpretations won't be fruitful for the other) lets face it, isn't it true?

What events have self determined you? OR your character? You possibly have a personality today, due to your persistent efforts towards self determination.


1 comment:

  1. Every one once or many times go through the circumstances where they have to decide once for all regarding that particular decision or leaf of life. Self Determination may or actually associate with self motivation tendency of human nature in order to behave in more effective and healthy ways.

    Before taking any step or do anything I definitely go for self motivation i try to convince my brain and heart both on same decision. It helps helps and helps only....!

    ReplyDelete